29 June 2008

Flood Again

Whenever there is a heavy downpour, this particular stretch of road will always be flooded without fail, resulting in serious traffic congestion here spanning over a few kilometres.

Yes, I am talking about the Puchong - Sg. Besi Bypass. For the umpteenth time, I have experienced intolerably slow (and sometimes motionless) traffic as I head from Serdang towards Puchong whenever this road is flooded. From my observation, the surface water is unable to be discharged into the roadside drain at this lowest point of the road. It is obvious that something is terribly wrong with the drainage system here as this has been happening each and every time there is a heavy rain.

This time on 17 March 2008, with my camera ready, I snapped some photos of the incident here as shown below.






No comments: